Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Waterfalls just keep coming

Alicia Payamps

• Members
Alicia Payamps

My dad was my everything the person that I could confine in.   He listen to me and always gave me great advice.  I just lost my dad in February of this year and I just can't stop crying.  Oh I miss my dad so much.  

• Hugs 1

• Members
Daddys girl kw

my dear 

so sorry for your loss , i know how you feel i had the exact same relationship with my dear dad may he Rip , i lost him on may 2022 , sadness is a crazy thing comes in waves some days i’m ok some days i’m a mess … believe me when i tell you crying is good for you it means you are letting the sadness go through you , just remember to breathe, you have all the wisdom and strength of your dad my dear after all you carry his DNA , you can do this it will always hurt but by time you will be able to overcome this feelings to accept it as a part of your life .. the wound is still fresh .. take it easy 

may you find peace in your heart Always ❤️