Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

mother day

debbie8800

• Members
debbie8800

Sunday is mothers day and my mom is gone 6 months on may 14. I still miss her so much alot of the time. Tonight i started crying in my car, thinking is this all there is? Life without mom is so hard and alot colder without her.

I don't know what else to say other than i have to go to the cemetary on sunday, my aunt has her in a mausoleum instead of being buried so i cannot even put flowers on the grave.

Mom i miss you so much and would give anything to have you back again. I hope to get to scotland at the end of this year if its in gods plan and I finished my semester yesterday Lord please bless the house i live in and bless everyone in it. Amen

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers out there.

• Members
Daffodilfun

I have been crying a lot the last week. Seems like everything I see and do remind me of mom. I think a lot of that is due to Mother's Day. My brothers are coming down this afternoon to pick up items that mom left them in her will. That is making me even sadder as I won't have those things anymore.

Bless all those that are facing Mother's Day without their moms. I know that I will cry for her and need her to hold me. Where did she go???

• Members

I completely understand how you both feel...I am in the same situation. With this Mother's Day being the first one without my mama and only 6 days later being the 11 month anniversary of her death, I have been a mess all week. This evening, I find myself more depressed than ever. My mom's headstone was FIANLLY delivered on Wednesday. We ordered it in August of last year. I will be seeing it for the first time tomorrow. Her being gone hasn't seemed real up till this point. I don't know how it will hit me tomorrow seeing her name in stone for the first time. If it wasn't for my children, I would completely skip Mother's Day for the rest of my life. In a sense I feel selfish for feeling this way. Is that wrong of me? If I could have just one wish...it would be to have one more day with my mom...just one more day to hold her, and talk to her and tell her how much I love and miss her. Happy Mother's Day Mama! I love you so very much!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!

-Bel

Archived