Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lossing a parent

Janyth

• Members

I lost my mom back in June of 2010. My was sick for a while she was living with family and me so that we could take care of her and the on June the first my family came in my room and woke me up thought it was time to go to work but instead they said that my mom passed away in the living sometime during the night and so I got up and went in there where she was and she was gone and then I had to call the nurse and then I helped to clean her up before everyone got there to take her away from me and I still can remember  that day like it was today.  I will never forget it. My mom got to see me daughter before she died but never got to meet my son and it has been the hardest on me to watch my kids grow up with my mom not being there on the holidays are hard for me. I like to be a lone on the holidays, so no one sees me crying. Does anyone feel the same way?