Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

How do you all keep digital memories of loved ones who are gone?

Alicewang913

• Members
Alicewang913
Over the past few years, I have experienced two of my close family members(my mom & my grandpa) passing away. As an international student and foreign worker, I don't get a lot of in-person time with my family and most of our memories together are digital in the form of texts, voice messages, photos, and videos.

I've been contemplating how we can better preserve and revisit these precious digital memories after our loved ones have passed. This led me to ponder: How do you all store and treasure your digital memories of loved ones after they're gone?

Driven by this question and my personal experience, I've been developing a tool that can help us hold onto these cherished digital interactions, especially during times of grief. I’d be really grateful if anyone here is open to trying out the beta version and sharing your feedback. Your insights will be invaluable in refining this tool and making it more meaningful for those who need it most.

You can access the beta version here: https://remembered.chat/
Thank you so much for your time and support.

Kind regards,
Alice