Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

This one's for you, GatorM!

KayC

• Members

I feel like this allllll the time.  I got a wild bruise that I had no idea where it came from... I told my mom "Maybe I have some deadly disease and this will all be over soon." She didn't care for that kind of talk.

Someone posts a crazy video on Reddit that looks like a zombie horde just passed through the streets of So Cal... "Did the outbreak start without me?"

Learn about a mountain with a sheer vertical drop where you could step off the side and not hit anything for a MILE... "How much are the tickets to take that ride?"

I'm getting on a plane in August... Don't worry, I won't make jokes outside my head on that trip.  

I'm not suicidal... I just don't want to be here without him anymore.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

• Members
On 5/22/2023 at 6:30 PM, SweeTart said:

I just don't want to be here without him anymore.

Me every morning when I wake & have to face another day without him.  Sometimes I can see his face with his smile when he sees me following him.  Then I just break down & cry because I can't.  Life is beginning to be unbearable with this realization.  I just want to go...........

On 5/23/2023 at 10:13 PM, Gator M said:

I'd rather be in Heaven with Ann.

Me too

• Like 1