Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Mothers day.....

dark_phoebe

• Members
dark_phoebe

So tomorrow is mothers day yet again I feel as if I'm stuck in a song stuck on loop where the song keeps skipping on certain parts (idk if that makes sense at all) all I want to do is sleep and forget about everything but I can't, as well as that we're (my stepmom, dad, & me) are going to church (something I don't do TLDR I'm wiccan and that church is where the memorial service was held) but at least I'll be able to hide out in the bathroom if things get to bad......

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members

May your mom be near you in spirit tomorrow, to hold you up and give you strength. They are with us. ♡

• Members
dark_phoebe

thank you guys ❤️ I ended up not going but there is always next year or holiday! 

• Like 1

• Members

I lost my Mum at 5am on Mothers Day. I knew losing her would hurt. I just didn’t realize how gut wrenching it would be. And how others don’t really feel the same. I understand everyone grieves differently but I feel totally lost without her. 

• Like 1
  • Angel Wings 1

• Moderators

Wow, and to lose her on Mother's Day no less.  I lost my husband 18 years ago on Father's Day.  (((hugs)))

• Members

Yes, she had been in hospital for months and one thing after another. My heart just hurts all the time. 

im sorry about your husband (hugs)

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/20/2023 at 8:38 PM, Mary2526 said:

I lost my Mum at 5am on Mothers Day. I knew losing her would hurt. I just didn’t realize how gut wrenching it would be. And how others don’t really feel the same. I understand everyone grieves differently but I feel totally lost without her. 

I totally get that. I am so surprised that no one else in my family is devastated like I am. 

• Members
4 hours ago, Beth_ said:

I totally get that. I am so surprised that no one else in my family is devastated like I am. 

It still hurts so much. I am just beside myself. I am sorry for your loss.