Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New to this level of loss

caregiver-dennis

• Members
caregiver-dennis

Hello,

I'm new to online support groups and new to this level of loss (my wife of 50 years passed from pancreatic cancer in the past couple weeks).

I'm not sure where to start. May I ask for help?

D

• Moderators

Of course, that's what this is here for. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my beloved to cancer last year. Pls feel free to vent, share, ask, whatever you feel might help. Perhaps by giving us a little more info, or just saying what's on your mind about this. Allow that you will need a lot of time to deal with this and be gentle to yourself. My thoughts and prayers to you in this terrible time.

• Members

I am new to this too. I just lost my Husband on April 14, 2012 due to Cancer also and I am feeling very lost.

• Moderators

I am new to this too. I just lost my Husband on April 14, 2012 due to Cancer also and I am feeling very lost.

No doubt. I'm so sorry. Again, you have to allow for that and allow yourself lots of time and be as gentle with yourself as you can. Feel free to share or vent or whatever you think might help...

Archived