Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

feeling veey depressed

hcastro

• Members

I have been feeling depressed. My brother was only 30 years of age, he died suddently. Something ibm my mind doesn't make the logical connection that he really is passed.

I feel anxiety and I want to cry but nothing comes up except deep sadness, I have never been good at moving on or getting over things, I feel i will forever remain this way.

I feel like I can't breath I miss my brother a lot.

I am the oldest of there and also a rider, I can't fix this one. I am exhausted too.

Part of me knows deeply my brother is in a better place, but it Ian my flesh and my eyes that miss seeing him and talking to him, his absence makes me mad.

• Members

hc, I'm so sorry for your loss. You didn't say how long it's been, so I'm taking a guess that you are very new on this path of grief? My son Kevin passed 6 1/2months ago so I'm still trying to work through this horrible pain also. Sounds like you're feeling all the things you need to at this time. Shock and numbness seem to start us off on this journey. It wears off little by little. I wish I could say that's when you start to feel better, but it isn't-you just start to feel. There is no right or wrong was we go through this process, we just go through. It helps to talk to others who know the heartache of lossing a loved one. That's why we're here and glad you found us. Please feel free to join us on the Loss of an Adult Child thread as it's more active and more people will see your posts. Doesn't matter the relationship (parent, sibling, paartner, ect) everyone is welcome. Please share your brother with us when you feel able. Untill then just come and read other posts so you don't feel so alone. Hugs and prayers to you at this most difficult time. Vivian-Kevin's Mom

Archived