Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Death took my Brother and I cant bring him back

hcastro

• Members

I wish I could bring you back my beloved brother. If I could, I would fight death itself to free you from its ugly clutches and bring you back to our beloved Mother.

It has been 30 days since the last time I heard your voice, my kid brother I cannot kiss your forehead anymore and tell you that I love you. All that is left is pain and the misery of waking of every morning to the ugly reality of not having you in our lives.

I always thought you would bury me, I am exhausted and unable to move on. I am angry but not aure who to, I just feel like going to sleep forever and meet you again.

I love you brother.

H

• Members
WalpoleWife

I am so sorry for your loss.

Although I have never lost a sibling and hopefully won't for a long while, I have experienced a lot of grief from a young age.

Believe me, the pain never goes away, you'll never forget but you will become stronger and learn to deal with it better.

Massive hugs to you and yours xxx

Archived