Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Thought I would check in with everyone and Update You

mrsduc

• Members

I have been getting through the days only because I have been really in pain physically. I went to three different doctors and I kept getting the run around. Finally my husband found a doctor yesterday that specialized in the eye. For almost two weeks now my eye duct has been swollen shut and the pain is pretty bad. My whole right side of my face is swollen. Well the doctor yesterday has finally listened to me and put me on antibiotics and pain meds and told me that I need to get the swelling down just alittle more so I am stable enough to have surgery next week. They have to go in and drain the eye duct and make a new eye duct so hopefully this will not happen again. But because of this I have been missing Robert alot. He I know if he was still alive would be calling and worried sick about me. I called his brothers to let them know what was going on with me and they just didn't care. So it makes me miss Robert even more. He was such a great person and I still just do not understand why God allowed him to die. Why God wanted him, knowing that him and I were really close and that it would hurt me so badly. I know that I am not suppose to think this way, but this is how I feel. Seems like seconds and then hours and then days and then months are going by and the missing Robert is more intense now then yesterday. I cannot fathom the pain lessening. The love I had for him and I know he had for me was beyond anything i have ever had with anyone. He was not only my blood but he was my friend and I was his. I wish he was here. I wish I knew he was watching over me and maybe he will come to me to comfort me. But so far nothing. Or if he has, I have not understood it. Thanks for listening and I have enclosed a picture of what my eye looks like. It is called DCR. That is the short name the long name isdacryocystorhinostomy. So please keep me in your thoughts for I do not have insurance and am waiting to see how much this is going to cost me. Since I do not have insurance I have to pay upfront. Thank goodness I have alittle savings.

post-298113-0-05537700-1333018026_thumb.

• Members

Linda,I am so sorry for the physical pain you are going through with your eye. So sorry for all of your difficulties and missing Robert. I know the loss is painful. I also know there is nothing I can say to change things for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers and we are here for you. I hope things will improve for you soon. Love,MADDY

• Members

I have been getting through the days only because I have been really in pain physically. I went to three different doctors and I kept getting the run around. Finally my husband found a doctor yesterday that specialized in the eye. For almost two weeks now my eye duct has been swollen shut and the pain is pretty bad. My whole right side of my face is swollen. Well the doctor yesterday has finally listened to me and put me on antibiotics and pain meds and told me that I need to get the swelling down just alittle more so I am stable enough to have surgery next week. They have to go in and drain the eye duct and make a new eye duct so hopefully this will not happen again. But because of this I have been missing Robert alot. He I know if he was still alive would be calling and worried sick about me. I called his brothers to let them know what was going on with me and they just didn't care. So it makes me miss Robert even more. He was such a great person and I still just do not understand why God allowed him to die. Why God wanted him, knowing that him and I were really close and that it would hurt me so badly. I know that I am not suppose to think this way, but this is how I feel. Seems like seconds and then hours and then days and then months are going by and the missing Robert is more intense now then yesterday. I cannot fathom the pain lessening. The love I had for him and I know he had for me was beyond anything i have ever had with anyone. He was not only my blood but he was my friend and I was his. I wish he was here. I wish I knew he was watching over me and maybe he will come to me to comfort me. But so far nothing. Or if he has, I have not understood it. Thanks for listening and I have enclosed a picture of what my eye looks like. It is called DCR. That is the short name the long name isdacryocystorhinostomy. So please keep me in your thoughts for I do not have insurance and am waiting to see how much this is going to cost me. Since I do not have insurance I have to pay upfront. Thank goodness I have alittle savings.

post-298113-0-05537700-1333018026_thumb.

Your eye looks so painful- please take good care, and I am sending many prayers your way.

Robyn

Archived