Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Employment

Daffodilfun

• Members
Daffodilfun

I have been unemployed for over 2 years. I was laid off just as mom entered the memory care center. Now that mom has passed away I have to look for a job. My money is now running low. I don't feel I am ready to return to a job. If I do, I only want it to half time. If I get a full time job I will loose the support of a women's group I belong to as I won't be able to go to the meetings. I don't want to leave me dog who has not left my side for long periods of time since I adopted her.

I don't know what to do. I ask God to help me find a half time job. I ask God what to do, but I don't hear him.

Thanks for listening.

• Members

I am looking for a job too and an apt as my stay here is only good until may. My owners daughters are coming back from college in may. My heart doctor said everything looks within normal limits but i do have mitro valve prolapse and it has to be watched. At 53 that is not too bad, i keep busy gym swimming, etc.

I am seeing a housing counselour tommorrow and tonight going to a grief support group in Wallington at 6:00. Will see how this goes.

Wishing everyone well with good positive energy and thoughts. Lord hear our prayers. Amen

Archived