Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

woke up

debbie8800

• Members

Hope everyone is doing well today, such a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes i wake up and think of her and my heart is so empty without her that is the only way i can explain it. I remember when my mothers mother died i was six and my mom could not laugh for a long while, i see things that remind me of her and its hard, i am driving and i will remember this or that and i am ok but lonely and i miss her yesterday at the gym i wanted to burst into tears. I just don't know how i am going to do it...

• Members

Hope everyone is doing well today, such a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes i wake up and think of her and my heart is so empty without her that is the only way i can explain it. I remember when my mothers mother died i was six and my mom could not laugh for a long while, i see things that remind me of her and its hard, i am driving and i will remember this or that and i am ok but lonely and i miss her yesterday at the gym i wanted to burst into tears. I just don't know how i am going to do it...

Hi Debbie,

Did your mom ever talk about how she made it through when her mom passed?

ModKonnie

• Members
Daffodilfun

Waking up is the hardest for me also. I want to go to her room and tell her to get out of bed. I want to tell her my plans for the day and I want to hear hers. There are days I don't want to get out of bed at all. I have been told that it will take a long time for the grief process. I can't imagine ever not wanting to cry. Just know that you will get through this one day at a time and we are here for you. Take care and let us know how you are doing.

• Members

Mod.

She never got over the death of her mother. I remember it clearly i was 6 years old and my grandma died in the house. My mother screemed and all my relatigves came over and i was taken away which is what the brits do. When my mom was passing, she said, I am going to be with my mother now." unreal. My mom had me, i do not have anyone so its worlse onn me and my mom had 3 sisters.

quote name='ModKonnie' timestamp='1332622427' post='85830']

Hi Debbie,

Did your mom ever talk about how she made it through when her mom passed?

ModKonnie

Archived