Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Thankyou All!

designer2

• Members

I have been posting here now for this past very difficult year and I have found such richness of the human spirit. The wonderful people who come here are unmatched anywhere in my life, and I deal with many folks everyday. All of us who witness here have been dealt the cruelest of blows, and yet even through our great suffering we find each other and pour out our need to comfort one another. It is the true miracle of human existence to extend the mercy of kind words. Our words can and do heal; they are a gift from God to the broken-hearted. Thankyou so much, and may all your sorrows be lifted on the wings of love.

Always, Dylan's mom

• Members

I have been posting here now for this past very difficult year and I have found such richness of the human spirit. The wonderful people who come here are unmatched anywhere in my life, and I deal with many folks everyday. All of us who witness here have been dealt the cruelest of blows, and yet even through our great suffering we find each other and pour out our need to comfort one another. It is the true miracle of human existence to extend the mercy of kind words. Our words can and do heal; they are a gift from God to the broken-hearted. Thankyou so much, and may all your sorrows be lifted on the wings of love.

Always, Dylan's mom

I agree with you whole heartedly! This forum has literally saved my life. What an oasis in the barren desert of confusion, pain, sorrow, desperation, and grief. It is a painful journey we have been set upon, but to find the shaman, the ones who have traveled this path before we were set on it, is an indescribable blessing. We do not travel in silence, alone, we have the elder wisdom of those who are ahead of us on this path. They can advise us of pitfalls and advise gently on how to proceed at each road block. Thank you God for this Indigo Family. Bless and keep each and every one of them. Comfort their hearts ad bless them for helping those of us who follow them on this journey.

God Bless each and every one of you that are here. Your presence, your raw emotions, your guttural pain shared with those of us new here, provides a light on this dark path. You are a blessing, flaws and all. Please do not leave, we will all ebb and flow, correct and align so we can support one another. Even us newbies can remind those further down the path of vulnerabilities and remembrance of the raw pain felt after this devastating loss.

This empathy builds with the energy of our collective pain to edify and heal those that come after us on this horrifying path. We become the sages of wisdom that can provide safe-havens, refuge and comfort for those traveling behind us.. God please make me an instrument of your peace, give me wisdom, and empathy for those who suffer as I do.

Thank you Lord for this refuge, this safe-haven of healing.Bless those precious souls that still shine a light, showing us that are lost the path to the next step of this journey! Thank you Lord for Dee and her sweet, calm, wisdom and compassion beyond the pale.

I love all of you here, let's love each other and set a new standard for compassion and empathy.

Love,

Ronnie

Archived