Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Sons Birthday tommorow March 20th

Tweetymm125@aol.com

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

I will not post tommorow because it is my sons Birthday> Everyone please pray for me . I am so so sad

Robs Mom

• Members
westleysmom

Rob's Mom-I hope that you have a peaceful day and feel Rob's presence. I'm sorry you're feeling so sad, I know that feeling too well. Thinking of you today.

• Members

RobsMom - Thinking of you today as you remember the birth of your son and the time that he shared this earthly life with you. Praying that you feel his spirit surrounding you, loving you, and encouraging you.

• Members

Robs Mom, stopped in for a visit to let you know that you are not alone on this very special day. My wish for you today, may the memories of your son bring some comfort to your heart. WHo Rob is and always will be, here on earth, in your heart,mind , your very soul.Never forgotten. A Heavenly Birthday Robert!

post-278995-0-13988200-1332281376_thumb.

• Members

Rob's Mom - May you be blessed today with your son's presence and know that he loves you

as he always the same way you love him. Peace to you. Shelly

• Members

Rob's mom, We are so very sorry for your sorrow today. We are here with you helping you to be strong. May you sense Rob's presence so strongly, he is with you, loving you, remember the wonderful memories and the special times.

Love,Maddy

Archived