Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Amber Rose

RMoore

• Members

I have found the numbness starts wearing off around 2 to 3 months and then the pain starts hitting in harder to bare waves.

I feel so helpless having 3 adult children that need me but I have no tools to take away their pain. Young adults and one is

Amber's twin. The pain I feel as all of you know is really beyond any words in the human language, yet I can't imagine the

pain of losing a twin =( As some of you know the "system" is not compassionate by any stretch of the imagination and

only adds more pain and frustration. The many so-called help organizations and victim programs, advocacy etc seem to be

nothing more than lip service. Let me just say MADD has done NOTHING but make me MAD and is really nothing but a joke.

Our family has attended 2 court appearances that both became continuances and the last appearance has now become a

possible " plea bargain". I'd like to know how someone who broke multiple laws in one night leaving my precious daughter dead,

qualifies for a DEAL !! Where is our DEAL? There has been no deal on the numerous bills we have been sent by the

hospital or the coroner or the cemetery or the paramedics or the mortuary let alone the florist. There had been no deal

to bring my daughter back to us, there has been no deal to take away the pain or deal to heal our broken hearts. While a

piece of garbage sits it jail getting free medical and free legal along with letters, phone calls and visits we are left with

none of that at all. We get no visits ever again , we get no phone calls ever again, we get no letters no I LOVE YOU

ever again from my daughter, never again can I hold her or tell her I LOVE YOU. My family will live with this emptiness

and pain the rest of our lives, while he sits and wants a DEAL ? Not to mention he has the nerve to ask my eldest daughter

(through a third party) if we find his IPOD he wants it back? I seldom post and now I am ranting, I prefer the chat room but

it's rather quiet there lately. I know it's going to be a very long week , we go to court next Monday and that's when we find

out what kind of deal he might get...

Thanks for listening

LOVE PRAYERS HUGS to all of you

Amber's Momma

http://vimeo.com/35689736

• Members

Hi Amber's Mom,

My oldest daughter's name is also Amber. I love that name. I am so sorry for your loss of you beautiful daughter. I too have 4 surviving adult children, and it is hard to not be so lost in sorrow that you cannot function. They are hurting too and look to me to lead, and I fail. They are 33, 29, 26, and 18 in June. I can barely get out of bed, I have no job, and my relationship with my husband (not Cherry's dad) is deteriorating like I am. I have twin brothers and understand the close bond that is born between twins. It must be so hard for Amber Rose's surviving twin. God bless them, they are lonely. I think they share cells, and I believe cells communicate. I think that is why we have "mother's intuition". It exists and has saved my children's lives by forewarning me many, many times. Even this time I knew I was losing Cherry Lynn and was begging God to spare her life.

I love Amber Roses' unique 40's pin-up gal type look, she looks so beautiful. How creative of her.

I hope our daughter's meet in heaven. I am sorry we have to miss them. Food tastes like cardboard, IDC about any of the same things, I will never be the same again, everything has changed.

God bless you.

• Members

Hi Amber's Mom,

My oldest daughter's name is also Amber. I love that name. I am so sorry for your loss of you beautiful daughter. I too have 4 surviving adult children, and it is hard to not be so lost in sorrow that you cannot function. They are hurting too and look to me to lead, and I fail. They are 33, 29, 26, and 18 in June. I can barely get out of bed, I have no job, and my relationship with my husband (not Cherry's dad) is deteriorating like I am. I have twin brothers and understand the close bond that is born between twins. It must be so hard for Amber Rose's surviving twin. God bless them, they are lonely. I think they share cells, and I believe cells communicate. I think that is why we have "mother's intuition". It exists and has saved my children's lives by forewarning me many, many times. Even this time I knew I was losing Cherry Lynn and was begging God to spare her life.

I love Amber Roses' unique 40's pin-up gal type look, she looks so beautiful. How creative of her.

I hope our daughter's meet in heaven. I am sorry we have to miss them. Food tastes like cardboard, IDC about any of the same things, I will never be the same again, everything has changed.

God bless you.

Amber was identified as gifted in the visual arts very young a teacher had her tested. She was very talented in art of many kinds always starting trends or styles and she loved the 40's style as well as the music.

This site is all that keeps me half sane, for all of you know the undescribable pain we feel like we can't breathe at times. It's so tragic we have to meet this way but I am truly tahnkful for all of you and find some

comfort knowing my Amber has many new angel friends up in heaven. Yes I am sellfish and wish she was here but God had Mercy and Grace and didnt let her suffer. I too begged for God to come to Amber's home and save

her, little did I know she was already safe in his loving arms. The hospital put us through Hell and needlessly prolonged things, that is a whole story by itself. I am on mild meds and care for my dad who is 92 jsut going through the

motions. He has been hospitalized twice since we lost Amber and now he is in a rehab/care center. Having to go to court next week and stay on top of the case is all that really keeps me going yet it stops the grieving from a

natural course. I just know its a pain and an emptiness that will be with my family long after the piece of garbage who killed her gets out of jail.

Love, Hugs, Prayers

Amber's momma

Archived