Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Sons Birthday March 20th

Tweetymm125@aol.com

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

My son Robs Biirthday is coming up March 20th

My job is giving me grief and I just started antideppresants I feel like I am going crazy I am trying to hold it together . I have to pt on my Happy face t work. I started crying last week at work because I lost my dad.

I was told to "Get it together" I hope the antideppresants help I have to make myself strong so I can find another job. I have been at this one for 17th years and the administrator has been here 8 and she is a cruel monster!

I have been having problems wiyh my memory bt I think that stems from grief My son died from an accidental drug overdose Nov 16 2009

Robs Mom

• Members
TonyRoberts

My psychiatrist told me that he believed I have pseudo-demintia because of the depression, it is a form of memory loss because of depression

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

My psychiatrist told me that he believed I have pseudo-demintia because of the depression, it is a form of memory loss because of depression

I need to see a psychiatrist. How do you recover from psedo-dementia ? I really feel like I am losing my mind.. Is the psychiatrist helpin?

Robs Mom

Archived