Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Posting for those who need it.

Daffodilfun

• Members
Daffodilfun

Thank you for your help...NOT. I look through the posts and find that mine is the only one not responded too. I looked through the posts and I am the only one not to get even one reply. I guess my problems are not worthy of any of you answering. Yes, this is a pity party, but I hurt so much I thought I would get some help. Please don't respond to this post. I just hope that next time someone needs support you will give a reponse..."I am with you",. I am praying for you" etc. so that the person writing does not feel like she or he is alone.

Blessings.

• Members

I know you said not to reply to this post but, I am sorry you feel like no one cared enough to reply to your posting, Daffadilfun. What a lousy way to feel during a difficult time like this. I can't speak for everyone, but sometimes when I read postings I get upset and my mind wanders. Often they trigger some memory for me and depending on how I am feeling, I may just log off. Selfish?...probably. This has been a bad week for me, especially yesterday. I am so sorry you feel like no one cared. I will be thinking about you and hoping you are doing okay.

• Members
Daffodilfun

Thank you for caring and for your response. I am sorry you are going through a tough week. I can completly understand.

I know you said not to reply to this post but, I am sorry you feel like no one cared enough to reply to your posting, Daffadilfun. What a lousy way to feel during a difficult time like this. I can't speak for everyone, but sometimes when I read postings I get upset and my mind wanders. Often they trigger some memory for me and depending on how I am feeling, I may just log off. Selfish?...probably. This has been a bad week for me, especially yesterday. I am so sorry you feel like no one cared. I will be thinking about you and hoping you are doing okay.

• Members

Daffodil,

I know you don't really want responses here but I kind of agree with Bridelyn, your previous post touched me dearly. My grandfather passed away with Alzheimer's and it was devastating to watch. Towards the end of his life there was my uncle keeping care of him because I think we were all scared. My uncle changed in my eyes too. I used to think he was just a drunk that didn't know what was going on around him. But taking care of my grandpa though made him a better person he stood up for the responsibility on his own. I miss my grandpa. I'm sorry for your loss. I wish you find comfort somewhere as I have in the Holy Scriptures. If you'd like I can share some with you.

Kindest Regards,

Ada

• Members

Agreed with all, i usually answer everyone's post, I have been working on a project this week.

Don't feel like that, when i first joined the same thing happened, people are just busy. We are here for you. I am so sorry for your loss and i am going through alot too. I am sure you have seen my posts. Some days i am a basket case missing my mom so much.

Please post again. It helps to talk to others and read what others are going through also. Please don't be offended people just get busy.

Prayers for you for strength, peace and acceptence.

Archived