Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

bad day today

btjw020610

• Members

so I was at school trying to finish some work and I forgot my ipod so I used my iphone to listen to music and the artwork from a podcast about wedding planning showed up on the screen saver. I ignored it and went to class then I started to break down. I got it together for class and came home started cleaning and I found a picture of him then there was a wedding on a show I like. and I just broke down it hit me like it just happened I don't know how to stop crying and I don't want to call anyone because I don't know how to deal with it. it hurts so much right now. I just want to feel better but I don't

• Members

Hi,

When you feel like that, in between your crying, call someone, even if you don't want to bother them. Or, go for a walk, get some fresh air, get out your journal and write you you are feeling, or do something different than you normally would. I know this is tough--we will be thinking of you.

ModKonnie

• Moderators

Well said MK. Although I would exercise a little caution on who you call - some people say "call if you need me" but not all really mean it. Certainly someone who genuinely cares (family, closest friends) should be a good choice. But the overall point of doing SOMETHING is good. Course there's something to be said for just letting yourself breakdown and letting the tears or the pain/etc run its course in that moment. ie allow yourself to feel whatever you feel. This takes time...

Archived