Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

new

mysticaldreaming45

• Members
mysticaldreaming45

My mom passed away six days ago. She was not just my mom but my best friend. I miss her so much.

It still seems unreal to me, like in the early morning when I first wake up I can almost trick myself into thinking she is still here, or when the phone rings it is her calling me. She use to call me everyday. My mom and dad were married almost 50 years, just a few days shy of it. I don't know what to do with the pain, the hurt, frustration, I want her back, I want to talk to her, see her, and hug her.

I just hurts sooo much

• Members

I am so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain. My mom died 4 months ago and it feels like yesterday. I remember the first 6 weeks were really hard for me. I still cannot believe it. Like you i want to believe she is still here.

Keep coming here and posting. Everyone is at different stages of their grieving and we can all help one another.

I will pray that the lord watches over you right now during this difficult time.

• Members
chandralynn2012

I am so sorry...I lost my mom 2 weeks ago this past Friday and the hurt is still very fresh in my mind. Like you, I am still feeling lost, and want nothing more than to just hold my mom's hand again..there is something special about our bonds with our mothers. I try to explain the feeling of not being able to go home again to my friends who have never lost a parent. There is just something comforting even as an adult child about going home-Mom and Dad are the one constant in our lives and nowhere on this earth feels safer than in their arms. When one or both of them are gone, it feels like we are performing a trapeze act with half a safety net, or in some cases, none at all. I want to offer my ear, my shoulder, or whatever else you might need. Like someone else said, we are all in different stages of grief here, and can help each other. Welcome to the forum, glad you are here. :)

• Members

I lost my Mom almost 9 weeks ago and feel the same. I am still devastated. I miss her so very much. She was my very best friend as well. So sorry for your loss and just know you are not alone.

• Members

Hi Everyone, ditto, i feel the same i am getting better, but gosh i miss mom so much. Just want to tell you all your not alone. OM goodness, today is 4 months exactly that mom is gone. lord have mercy.

Prayers for all of us to heal and start to live again.

Archived