Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

sad

debbie8800

• Members

What everyone is saying is so true, i feel like an orphan and miss the happy times with mom. I am going to zumba and yoga, tonight but my heart is not really into anything without her anymore. I just go thru the motions. I have to get thru the next few months then possibly go to florida or somewhere nice.

I went to a bible study class last night, and sang, etc, i helped for a while..... I made an appointment with a therapist for tuesday will see how that goes but at the end of the day, its still lonely and empty without my mother, her love and attention. Life won't be the same again, not sure where to go from here.....

• Members

What everyone is saying is so true, i feel like an orphan and miss the happy times with mom. I am going to zumba and yoga, tonight but my heart is not really into anything without her anymore. I just go thru the motions. I have to get thru the next few months then possibly go to florida or somewhere nice.

I went to a bible study class last night, and sang, etc, i helped for a while..... I made an appointment with a therapist for tuesday will see how that goes but at the end of the day, its still lonely and empty without my mother, her love and attention. Life won't be the same again, not sure where to go from here.....

Debbie,

You are doing the right things. It is simply going to take some more time. I hope the therapist can provide you with some more information and advice.

I am thinking of you.

ModKonnie

Archived