Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

March 2nd, 1984

designer2

• Members

I had a son so wondrous and fair,

The sunlight danced in his beautiful dark hair.

The stars they twinkled within his bright eyes,

And his heart was kind; so gentle and wise.

His laughter still echoes from his room down the hall,

And his smile, though in pictures, still hangs on the wall.

Yes, I had a child; death can't take that away,

And I long to be with him in heaven one day.

This is Dylan's 1st birthday since his passing...and Lord I miss him so...there are no words for this longing.

• Members

I am SO sorry and hurting for you today!! My son Kevin's birthday (1st since I lost him) is coming on Thurs. March 8th. He would have been 29. I'm dreading that day. I sincerly pray for you today and ask God to get you through with as much love and comfort as can be given. Your poam is beautiful. Happy Birthday Dylan, give your mom an angel kiss today so she knows you're with her. Hugs and meny prayers sent to you today. Vivian-Kevin's Mom

• Members

Happy Birthday DylanSend your love to your mom today, send her comfort and peace. Remind her your love has never left her, your beautiful memory lives on in her heart and in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye.....she will one day see you again.

Cindy,I am so sorry for your heartache and pain today. We are here for you and we understand this loss and the how difficult it is to miss your son. {{hugs}}Love,Maddy

• Members

Cynthiag - I too am so sorry for the loss of your dear Dylan. No parent should lose their child...it is

most unnatural, yet new grieving parents seem to join this site every day. I pray for even a small

measure of peace for you and may you feel your Dylan around you on his birthday and every day.

Prayers to you. Shelly

• Members

Hi Cindy,

It's my son Chad's birthday today also. His first since his passing without us to celebrate with him.

I wish you peace, love, and comfort today.

Happy Birthday Dylan may your family feel your loving spirit all around them today.

• Members

Happy Birthday Chad!!! Send a comforting touch, loving kiss, and beautiful memory for your mom today.

• Members
westleysmom

Happy Heavenly Birthday CHAD and DYLAN.

I hope that all who love you can feel your presence today and always.

• Members

Chad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Remembering Chad on his birthday.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ On your birthday send your family and your mom love and comfort. Remind them you are close and you are happy. Remind them that you will see them again ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. Polly, I am so sorry for your pain and for the loss of your son Chad. I pray you will be comforted today and know that we are all here for you on this difficult journey. Love,Maddy

• Members

I had a son so wondrous and fair,

The sunlight danced in his beautiful dark hair.

The stars they twinkled within his bright eyes,

And his heart was kind; so gentle and wise.

His laughter still echoes from his room down the hall,

And his smile, though in pictures, still hangs on the wall.

Yes, I had a child; death can't take that away,

And I long to be with him in heaven one day.

This is Dylan's 1st birthday since his passing...and Lord I miss him so...there are no words for this longing.

Cynthiag,

There are no words to describe the longing, and there are no words to describe the joy that you can feel knowing that God chose you to love him.

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Robyn

• Members

Hi Cindy,

It's my son Chad's birthday today also. His first since his passing without us to celebrate with him.

I wish you peace, love, and comfort today.

Happy Birthday Dylan may your family feel your loving spirit all around them today.

Happy birthday Chad, and peace and love to your loving family!

Robyn

• Members
davincidanes

Happy Birthday to Dylan and Chad. God bless you and the families that you left behind.

• Members

Happy Heavenly Birthday Dylan!

Hugs to you Cynthia! Hope you find some peace today...

• Members

Happy Heavenly Birthday Chad!(one day late) - I hope you surrounded your family with your precious self

and that you continue to do so each and every day!

• Members

To all those kind and beautiful hearts who posted here, thankyou so very much. I want to extend to you my prayers for all you have loved and lost. When I came to the sight and saw how many loving posts there were for me and Dylan, It was like opening a great big present full of comfort and I cried, but they were tears of happiness. All of these soothing words of care and encouragement are precious to me. The kindnesses shown here are a testament to the miracle of humanity in that despite the pain that we endure, we can reach out and give our compassion to another who is suffering. God love you all and I wish you peace.

Once again, thankyou from my heart!

Cindy

Archived