Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Prays For the new survivors of their kids

mrsduc

• Members

Thru my pain I heard today that a teenager, a young boy went into a school in Ohio and started shooting. So far one child is dead and 4 are badly injured. My prayers go out to the parents and the children. For I think that we can possible know the nightmare that they are going thru especially the family that lost their precious child. I hope that the others live and can go on a have a wonderful life. But I also pray for the parents of the teenager that did the shooting. How they must feel if they have any conscience. The world will blame them for their kid doing what he did. But we all have are own mind. I believe that the teenager must be very troubled child and I feel for him. He must not of felt love and had so much anger in him to do what he did. And all the people that he has effected is so many. I do not know any of the families at all, but I feel their pain and I pray that God looks down and embrass them as they have to go thru all that they did not expect when they woke up this morning. I just felt I need to say this.

• Members

Amen!

Thru my pain I heard today that a teenager, a young boy went into a school in Ohio and started shooting. So far one child is dead and 4 are badly injured. My prayers go out to the parents and the children. For I think that we can possible know the nightmare that they are going thru especially the family that lost their precious child. I hope that the others live and can go on a have a wonderful life. But I also pray for the parents of the teenager that did the shooting. How they must feel if they have any conscience. The world will blame them for their kid doing what he did. But we all have are own mind. I believe that the teenager must be very troubled child and I feel for him. He must not of felt love and had so much anger in him to do what he did. And all the people that he has effected is so many. I do not know any of the families at all, but I feel their pain and I pray that God looks down and embrass them as they have to go thru all that they did not expect when they woke up this morning. I just felt I need to say this.

• Members

Amazing how those of us that are on this road see things so differentlly then before. God hold the families in Your hands and give them comfort. Help others be gental to not only the parents that lost a child but also the parents and family of the shooter.

• Members

God, I know you weep with the families, the parents, the moms, of the students that were slain, as well as the shooter's. Please be with each of the students who witnessed this tragedy. Somehow, someway, please bring comfort and healing to a situation that we cannot begin to fathom how it would be possible. .....Maddy

Archived