Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

mom

debbie8800

• Members

Ii am asking you guys to keep me in your prayers. I am a 14 year breast cancer survivor and I am getting an expander put in on tuesday, please keep me in your prayers while i have this 2.5 hour surgery, i elected for the least invasive procedure. I turned 53 on Feb 19 and am feeling a bit better.

Mom is gone 3 months now, i've been ok past two weeks then yesterday i went to the old library near her house and it all came back her death, etc, so i had a bit of a teary night last night. I also realizze i wasn't taking care of myself while i was caring for mom and worrying about her in that nursing home. It turns out i had a fractured tooth, it was killing me and they finally took it out, its in the front. lol Now i have to save up for an implant. Meanwhile i will look a little freaky.

I am finally addressing the breast thing. Mom I hope your watching over me, I love you and miss you so much, I sometimes still cannot believe you are gone from me and I remember listeneing to that Lionel Richie song, One more dance about when his father died. I loved my mother so much it hurts. Living with strange roommates is hard. I plan on moving on in about 6 months.

Hope everyone has a blessed and peaceful Sunday. I am living with strangers and that is hard but i am ok and comfortable enough. Asking for prayers for my surgery Tuesday. Im nervous about it. Lord please watch over me and let me come through this without incident.

Debbie

• Members

Ii am asking you guys to keep me in your prayers. I am a 14 year breast cancer survivor and I am getting an expander put in on tuesday, please keep me in your prayers while i have this 2.5 hour surgery, i elected for the least invasive procedure. I turned 53 on Feb 19 and am feeling a bit better.

Mom is gone 3 months now, i've been ok past two weeks then yesterday i went to the old library near her house and it all came back her death, etc, so i had a bit of a teary night last night. I also realizze i wasn't taking care of myself while i was caring for mom and worrying about her in that nursing home. It turns out i had a fractured tooth, it was killing me and they finally took it out, its in the front. lol Now i have to save up for an implant. Meanwhile i will look a little freaky.

I am finally addressing the breast thing. Mom I hope your watching over me, I love you and miss you so much, I sometimes still cannot believe you are gone from me and I remember listeneing to that Lionel Richie song, One more dance about when his father died. I loved my mother so much it hurts. Living with strange roommates is hard. I plan on moving on in about 6 months.

Hope everyone has a blessed and peaceful Sunday. I am living with strangers and that is hard but i am ok and comfortable enough. Asking for prayers for my surgery Tuesday. Im nervous about it. Lord please watch over me and let me come through this without incident.

Debbie

Debbie, good luck with your surgery. Prayers for it to go well and for you to find comfort after your mom passing. Vivian-Kevin's mom

• Members

Debbie...definitely thinking about you today. Wishing you a successful surgery. Do take care of yourself.

Kate

• Members

Debbie praying everything went OK please let us know!

Debbie

Archived