Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Murdered friend with so much left unsaid

sad girl9

• Members

Our friend was murdered in a home invasion 3 days ago. We had so much left unsaid so much history ... we immigrated because it is a dangerous country and W didn't understand he said nothing like that would ever happen and pls come back ( we also worked in a family organisation) 3 years later he gets murdered... I'm in shock and feel guilt and sadness he was my husband's best friend and I feel like I've lost a part of my husband aswell there's darkness in our house and I'm trying to raise a 2 year old and function at school and work as a pyschiatric nurse ... don't know how to cope my husband's whole family is also in that country and I feel like he's stuck he can't go back because he doesn't feel safe with our 2 year old and he's not complete here either cos all his family and friends are there... since we've been here 3 significant people back home have died and another one of our best friends almost got murdered his legs were slashed and they missed the artery ... feels like I live in a horror movie what should I do to keep sane ?