Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

How do i prepare for a lawsuit

lost without my only son

• Members
lost without my only son

My son was 32 years old and his first night in County Jail he had overdosed on fentanyl pills they revived him with two shots to his heart and then put him in general population and gave him a Suicide Prevention flyer and put him on a suicide watch list, 3 days after that he was found hanging in his cell by MCO who was 25 minutes late on his head count walk. There's more to this like it took 56 minutes to get him to a actual hospital to get trauma treatment and that's just naming a few things that went wrong, needless to say with every day that passes the anger and Hate grows stronger in the whole that was caused by the gross negligence of these individuals! If anyone can give me some advice as to what I can do to prepare myself for this lawsuit please let me know I don't even know if I could get in trouble for saying as much as I have said so far but I can really use some advice right now cuz most of the time I don't know if I'm coming or going he was my only son my best friend when I come home he would see me in pain and rub my back or my feet and sometimes both I broke my ankle I had two plates there and he nursed me back to health he went above and beyond caring for me his younger sister had a baby girl and when she was 6 months old her biological father was murdered my son stepped up and they were inseparable she's five now and he would have been 33 August 31st she misses him every day wishes he was here to play Barbies with her he would read to her every night and he was teaching her the Our Father prayer that's the kind of character he was. He' a loving, caring, compassionate, sensitive, intellectual young man. Everyday is a struggle to live but I put up a front for my granddaughter and daughter because I don't want to see them break down with me so I hide it at least I try