Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

How to Get What I need when the ex side won't listen

mrsduc

• Members

I am going to the last memorial for my son robert tomorrow that was arranged by my ex and his parents. I was not included in any of it. I called my ex to find out if I could speak, for I told him it was only a small paragraph long and he said this is going to be completely religous and no one but the minister (who knew my son) will talk. Well to me how could this minister know my son for my ex told me that when him and his mother went to him to arrange the memorial my ex mother in-law told the minister that my son died of a liver ailment. So they can't even tell the truth. This the second kid that they have killed in my opinion because of how they brain wash and monipulate their one son (my ex and his brother) and then my boys to the point that they can not think or do anything with out the grandparents doing it for them. My ex brother in-law died by drug AIDS and my son died by shooting up stuff and purposely making himself die. So to me the grandparents did something wrong. yes I take blame too for I could not protect my children from these people. And I knew by the time I could get to them to be a mother again it would be too late. Robert was the only one that wanted and needed me in his life. I have tried so many times it hurts to get the other two in my life so we can get to know each other, but they don't want that. And now I refuse to beg anymore. I just can't have them come in my life for one day and then not talk to me for a year or more and that is how it has been since the other two turned 18 and I could finally talk to them and get to be with them. Well anyway sorry again for rambling. I did this even before Robert died. It just seems worse now. LOLpost-298113-0-32383100-1330127924_thumb.

• Members

I am so sorry you are going thru this. I will pray that you can make it thru tomorrow.

• Members
1330128024' post='84419']

I am going to the last memorial for my son robert tomorrow that was arranged by my ex and his parents. I was not included in any of it. I called my ex to find out if I could speak, for I told him it was only a small paragraph long and he said this is going to be completely religous and no one but the minister (who knew my son) will talk. Well to me how could this minister know my son for my ex told me that when him and his mother went to him to arrange the memorial my ex mother in-law told the minister that my son died of a liver ailment. So they can't even tell the truth. This the second kid that they have killed in my opinion because of how they brain wash and monipulate their one son (my ex and his brother) and then my boys to the point that they can not think or do anything with out the grandparents doing it for them. My ex brother in-law died by drug AIDS and my son died by shooting up stuff and purposely making himself die. So to me the grandparents did something wrong. yes I take blame too for I could not protect my children from these people. And I knew by the time I could get to them to be a mother again it would be too late. Robert was the only one that wanted and needed me in his life. I have tried so many times it hurts to get the other two in my life so we can get to know each other, but they don't want that. And now I refuse to beg anymore. I just can't have them come in my life for one day and then not talk to me for a year or more and that is how it has been since the other two turned 18 and I could finally talk to them and get to be with them. Well anyway sorry again for rambling. I did this even before Robert died. It just seems worse now. LOLpost-298113-0-32383100-1330127924_thumb.

Linda,I know it will be difficult and I pray you will be strong as you encounter your ex-in laws tomorrow. Try to be strong and focus on remembering your son, try not to focus on the wrong doings of the in laws. Even though you know the stuff they do, will this be the final memorial? Cherish each moment and honor Robert. We will be with you in spirit helping you to be strong. Love,Maddy

Archived