Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Feeling Lost

billfan9

• Members

I lost my grandaughter Leah June 5th, 2010, perfect baby had her cord wrapped. Three weeks ago I ost my grandniece Addy Mae to SIDS. My life has been turned upside down. My niece Whitney is 19 years old , she has been like a grandaughter to me and my husband. My youngest son (Jordan) and his wife are a wonderful couple who try so hard to do everything the right way. I love them so much and miss my angels so much. Jordan now has a 4 month old baby girl, Maddie and my oldest son (Tony) and his wife are expecting a bay girl in April. I grieve so hard for my angels that I am driving myself crazy with concern for Maddie and baby girl (Ed).

My faith is strong and so is my families. I am not mad and I really do understand. I just pray that I can find a way to really enjoy my babies without fear!

• Members

I lost my grandaughter Leah June 5th, 2010, perfect baby had her cord wrapped. Three weeks ago I ost my grandniece Addy Mae to SIDS. My life has been turned upside down. My niece Whitney is 19 years old , she has been like a grandaughter to me and my husband. My youngest son (Jordan) and his wife are a wonderful couple who try so hard to do everything the right way. I love them so much and miss my angels so much. Jordan now has a 4 month old baby girl, Maddie and my oldest son (Tony) and his wife are expecting a bay girl in April. I grieve so hard for my angels that I am driving myself crazy with concern for Maddie and baby girl (Ed).

My faith is strong and so is my families. I am not mad and I really do understand. I just pray that I can find a way to really enjoy my babies without fear!

When ever we loose a loved one it is a very normal response to worry about our other loved ones, in your case you new gradbabies. You will find a way to enjoy them, how can you not? I lost my dad 1 1/2 yrs ago and my oldest son Kevin in Sept. There's not a day goes by I don't worry about my mom or my other children. I know there's nothing I can do to fully protect any of them so I have to just enjoy the time I have with them. Does that make any sense? Some days I don't seem to be able to put words together the right way, sorry. Anyway, you will worry and that's o.k., but you will find a way to enjoy them without the overwhelming fear. Hug and prayers. Vivian-Kevin's Mom

Archived