Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I need to know why I'm dieing......Someone help please

Lisa Cortez

• Members

I am 20 years old and recently found out my illness is very likly terminal. I have lossed my 3 month old daughter to SIDS, had a miscarage with my son last month, and my mother has cancer and the Dad I never met, died a few weeks before I lossed The baby : Chester Lee Lowe Jr, I have spent most my life at the docters, but they can't find a cause. I have no amunne system, heart problems, lung and chest pains, and rumitiod artheritis, vascular constricdtion, and allergic to almost all medication incuding asprin. I can't take the meds I need and the pain is EXTREME and I offten pass out, or shrotness of breath leading into passing out. I cant work but since nobody has a diganosis Social Sercurity did not responed to my app, not even a denile. I am so lost and lost everyone except my wonderful boyfriend who doesn't know the extent of my condition. Anyone please I'm so desprate just to talk to someone who wont pitty me but enbrace my troubbles.

• Members

I am 20 years old and recently found out my illness is very likly terminal. I have lossed my 3 month old daughter to SIDS, had a miscarage with my son last month, and my mother has cancer and the Dad I never met, died a few weeks before I lossed The baby : Chester Lee Lowe Jr, I have spent most my life at the docters, but they can't find a cause. I have no amunne system, heart problems, lung and chest pains, and rumitiod artheritis, vascular constricdtion, and allergic to almost all medication incuding asprin. I can't take the meds I need and the pain is EXTREME and I offten pass out, or shrotness of breath leading into passing out. I cant work but since nobody has a diganosis Social Sercurity did not responed to my app, not even a denile. I am so lost and lost everyone except my wonderful boyfriend who doesn't know the extent of my condition. Anyone please I'm so desprate just to talk to someone who wont pitty me but enbrace my troubbles.

No Hope,

I am sorry to hear about all of your losses and illnesses. What have you tried as far as healing? Have you considered alternative medicines other than doctors? Have you also tried counseling to help you deal with your emotional pain? Talking to others helps.

So, who do you live with? Who are your friends? What about your family? Tell me about your life, you and what you do all day long? who do you talk to?

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

• Members

Lisa, please hang in there. Konnie, is right. Hold tight to your support system. I am sorry that life is giving you such a hard time. Try to check out available help for your situation. It is out there... you just need to find it. Go with your instinct. PM me if you need to talk. Kate

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Lisa, I am so sorry...there are no words for this pain and sorrow but I will keep you in my prayers and your family as well....sending you a HUG...

I tried doing a bit of research in your area...I am wondering if the Snowline Center might provide you with some direction, to try and find some local resources...there are grief groups that meet there...I know here that a Compassionate Friends group meets at our local hospice center....

Here is their site

http://www.snowlinehospice.org/grief-services.html

Found this on Social Security site, your case would be a TERI case for disability...

https://secure.ssa.gov/poms.nsf/lnx/0411005601

My younger sister has a brain tumor so I had to assist her in getting her SSI benefits....

Jesse David's Mom, Laurie

Archived