Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Susan Where are you?

Tweetymm125@aol.com

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

Susan, Shannons mom

I miss your upbeat posts I miss you and I am prayimg for you I feel your sadness

Robs Mom

• Guests

Hi, Rob's mom. I contacted Susan on facebook and told her you were asking for her. She is taking a break from this site right now so I asked if she minded if I responded to you, so you would know you are not being ignored. She is grateful for your concern and just going through a real rough patch right now. She might get online later, but right now she just doesn't have the energy. The place she finds herself is quite normal, albeit almost debilitating.

Hugs to you for reaching out!

Susannah/Stephanie's mom

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

Thankyou for responding. I jst feel that she is in extreme pain. I would not have been able to even post 2 years ago when I lost my son I just feel her pain because it is hitting her full force right now She is in my prayers everynight and so is everyone else on this site

robs Mom

• Members
JD's Mom, Becky

I miss Shannon's smiling face everytime Susan would post. I have imagined that Jared (JD) would be friends with her in heaven... please tell Susan she is missed, and my thoughts and prayers are with her. It's exhausting, and I understand her needing to take a break, but I really miss her posts...

Love & Hugs,

Becky

• Members

Martha and Becky,

Thanks for thinking of me. I've been down in the dumps lately and haven't bothered to check in or keep up with everyone for the past few weeks. Y'all are never far from my thoughts or heart. I am hoping that I snap out of this funk soon:((

• Members

Hi Susan,

I too have not posted for many weeks. Like you... I have been trying to work things out. Hang in there. It will get better bit by bit. Talk to you soon.

Kate

Archived