Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Shattered

Tina Sykes

• Members

1329148682' post='83902']

My Son was killed in a head on accident on the 22/12/2011, if my grief is a reflection of my love, how deep and real my love is. It is not reflecting in one whole but a million shattered splinters of it. reflecting a myriad of different forms of love so vast it is overwhelming in its intensity.

Not one piece fitting together enabling me to feel or be whole.

Next week will be the 2nd month.

A river of tears still flowing continiously some places quite and still others a raging torrent.

• Members
RememberingOmar

My heart goes out to you. My son, Omar, was shot and killed on 12/30/2012. He was 25 years old. I cry on the way to work and on the way home everyday. I share your pain.

• Members

My heart goes out to you. My son, Omar, was shot and killed on 12/30/2012. He was 25 years old. I cry on the way to work and on the way home everyday. I share your pain.

• Members

I am so very sorry, I cry all the time, I read something very specials which gives you the freedom to grieve , if we do not sow our grief in tears it makes our other organs weep.

• Members

I'm so sorry for both of you with such recent losses as I. There is nothing like the love of a mother to her son, and nothing compares to the grief when one is lost. I cry every day also, as my Sean passed on Jan. 5, 2012 due to overdose of drugs & alcohol... Such tragic losses that should never have happened.... I remember the day my daughter called me with the news... the word "shattered' doesn't do it justice. When getting ready to go to bed in an attempt to sleep that first night, as i washed my face, I recall the thought........."It just seems so wrong to wash the tears away!" It still does..........

Archived