Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

missing my daddy

DADDYSANGEL

• Members

I lost my daddy Nov 2 2011 it was the worse day of my entire life. I havent ever hurt so much my heart feels so heavy and i am still so sad. I loved my daddy so much. I was daddys little girl and now he is gone i dont know what to do.

• Members

Hello my name is Elena, I lost my father when I was 9 and my brother was 6. I wasnt easy for both of us but I can only tell you that (this might sound harsh) the grief will stay for a long while but eventually with time and the help of your friends you have oth sadness and happiness in your life. I locked my self away when my dad dies I didnt speak for a while because I didnt know what to say but when I went back to school and met with my best budy for life Max he helped me get over it but soonI had to change to a diffrent school then he was in but I still met him but not frequently so was the "emo" kid for a while but I have a small group of best friends now which are all wierd :P including me.(sometimes I still have huge outbreaks of tears and anger but having them makes it easier.;)

Archived