Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Cottage by the Sea

debbie8800

• Members

Missing mom as usual. that rental to share i was in was not good, horrible to be quite honest. I am temporaraily in a cottage by the Beach while i figure things out and its nice and peaceful here. I started reading a good book by Jessica Keener called, "Night Swim" good read. I had a rough time in that rental to share with abrassiveness, rudeness, smoking you name it. I don't need it.

I will stay on my own till i decide what will happen next. It so happens the guy next door to where i am offered to help me get my stuff out of that house. I don't want to go there alone. I cried when i first got here and it felt good to get it out after holding in my emotions for a while. I told this guy i am not ready for a relationship just yet because he seems interested in me, like he was glad i showed up in his life so we will be friends.

My heart and mind is focused on getting to scotland. I will know this week if insurance will cover my surgery, if so I will have to stay in jersey for 5 months or so. Anyway, I have to get my credentials together to get my passport anyway which takes time.

Things were getting better for me till i moved in that house. Now hopefully things will slowly get better. Reading alot and working on my evaluation class this semester. Mom I remember being at this beach with you many times growing up and then 3 years before you left us. I miss your scottish accent, your wit, love and compassion. Love always.

I am wishing everyone spiritual strength, passion and a renewed lease on life for a new start and adventures ahead.

• Members

Debbie: Hope you find the home that makes you comfortable. Living by the ocean will probably help you quite a bit, not just because of the air, but also for the solitude and quietness.

Prayers for you.

Frank

• Members

There is something so very peaceful and calming about the sound of the ocean. I hope that it fills you with peace and you can reflect on fond memories. After my father died in April my husband surprised me with a last minute trip to the ocean- and it was a great trip. Just what I needed. Something different and relaxing. My father always loved the ocean, and while we were there we ate at a seafood restaurant called "Poppy's" (that is what father called my son- a good memory). Enjoy your book and take some time for yourself.

Missing mom as usual. that rental to share i was in was not good, horrible to be quite honest. I am temporaraily in a cottage by the Beach while i figure things out and its nice and peaceful here. I started reading a good book by Jessica Keener called, "Night Swim" good read. I had a rough time in that rental to share with abrassiveness, rudeness, smoking you name it. I don't need it.

I will stay on my own till i decide what will happen next. It so happens the guy next door to where i am offered to help me get my stuff out of that house. I don't want to go there alone. I cried when i first got here and it felt good to get it out after holding in my emotions for a while. I told this guy i am not ready for a relationship just yet because he seems interested in me, like he was glad i showed up in his life so we will be friends.

My heart and mind is focused on getting to scotland. I will know this week if insurance will cover my surgery, if so I will have to stay in jersey for 5 months or so. Anyway, I have to get my credentials together to get my passport anyway which takes time.

Things were getting better for me till i moved in that house. Now hopefully things will slowly get better. Reading alot and working on my evaluation class this semester. Mom I remember being at this beach with you many times growing up and then 3 years before you left us. I miss your scottish accent, your wit, love and compassion. Love always.

I am wishing everyone spiritual strength, passion and a renewed lease on life for a new start and adventures ahead.

Archived