Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Dad

Panerai

• Members

My Father suddenly passed away and I'm in a bubble. I have never felt this way before. This is the first time in my life that I don't know what to do. I am so terribly sad and ANGRY.

• Members

Hi Panerai, I'm so sorry that your father passed away. The way you're feeling is the normal process of going through such a trauma in your life. My daughter died in July, and I went through every emotion a person can go through I believe. It has been almost 6 months, and I'm still working through the shock of her death. There are some wonderful people here, and they understand what you are going through. Please feel free to open up and talk about your feelings. The good thing about talking to people on this forum is that everyone here has gone through the same emotions, so you won't have to worry about anyone judging you. I hope you have taken time to read some posts of other people on the forum, for some reason knowing that someone understands helps. My heart goes out to you. I pray that God gives you the peace and understanding that you need.

My Father suddenly passed away and I'm in a bubble. I have never felt this way before. This is the first time in my life that I don't know what to do. I am so terribly sad and ANGRY.

• Members

Thank-you for taking the time to reach out to me.

Hi Panerai, I'm so sorry that your father passed away. The way you're feeling is the normal process of going through such a trauma in your life. My daughter died in July, and I went through every emotion a person can go through I believe. It has been almost 6 months, and I'm still working through the shock of her death. There are some wonderful people here, and they understand what you are going through. Please feel free to open up and talk about your feelings. The good thing about talking to people on this forum is that everyone here has gone through the same emotions, so you won't have to worry about anyone judging you. I hope you have taken time to read some posts of other people on the forum, for some reason knowing that someone understands helps. My heart goes out to you. I pray that God gives you the peace and understanding that you need.

• Members

I wish there were more I could do for you. If you will post in the thread, "Loss of an Adult Child" you will have more people replying to you. Most people go there to post because it is easier to keep up I believe. Sometimes you can enter the chat room someone will notice you are there. It might take a while, but someone usually comes after a while if other posters are around. The best thing you can do is talk. Keep reading what others have been going through, share your feelings and it will help. Ken

Thank-you for taking the time to reach out to me.

• Members

Hi Ken, I can't seem to find the link you suggested.

I wish there were more I could do for you. If you will post in the thread, "Loss of an Adult Child" you will have more people replying to you. Most people go there to post because it is easier to keep up I believe. Sometimes you can enter the chat room someone will notice you are there. It might take a while, but someone usually comes after a while if other posters are around. The best thing you can do is talk. Keep reading what others have been going through, share your feelings and it will help. Ken

Archived