Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Roses are Red, Daisies are White

Neenan

• Members

post-298128-0-21417400-1328303199_thumb.post-298128-0-40535500-1328303225_thumb.Last Friday, sisters Daisy and Rose were brutally stabbed to death by a psychotic killer here in the seemingly safe town of Billings, MT. They were both beautiful and talented girls whose lives were unfairly taken at the young ages of 21 and 22. Nothing can describe the pain I feel for the loss of Daisy, who I was very close to on a romantic level. The killer came into their apartment and tried to sell them prescription pills and when they refused to buy them, he strangled Rose and stabbed her in the neck. When Daisy tried to help her sister, he turned on her and stabbed her dozens of times until she bled to death. He then placed their bodies in a "sacrificial" fashion as if he intended to perform some kind of satanic ritual. I am so horrified that such a monster could even exist that I don't want to even call him by name, as it would suggest that he is some form of human --- But the sad thing is that his name is Andrew Scott Denning and he was described as a quite, respectful anime nerd who people regarded as harmless.

These girls were perfect targets for such a twisted psychopath. They were both quite small and soft spoken, very cute, innocent, and naive. They were prone to trust anyone without a second thought. Nobody expected Denning to be so messed up, especially not a couple girls as sweet as them. I can't express in words the pain I feel or the loathing I have for this individual, but if they had to go it was best they went together. They did everything together, joined at the hip most of the time, and I can only imagine what one or the other would be going through right now had one of them survived. They were always together in life, and it seems appropriate that they would die together. I never realized something so abominable would happen in my town. There are so many things I never got to tell her. She was the most amazing artist I knew and she inspired me on so many levels. I wanted to be like her in a lot of ways and so I changed many things about myself in the pursuit of making her happy. And now I am left on this earth, a different person now thanks to this amazing girl who was able to bring me out of my shell, and I am left without her and as it sinks in more and more, I realize just how much I really loved her.

Nobody should ever have to die like this. Daisy and Rose Edwards, I know you're in a far happier place then the rest of us now. I'll never be able to forget you two for as long as I live. Daisy, my love, I will see you again some day. I can feel your angel watching over us. Ian

P.S. I attached some photos up there. In the picture of the girls, Rose is on the left and Daisy the right. The girly looking mugshot is Denning.

Read their story here: http://billingsgazet...ampaign=hottopi

• Members

I'm so sorry for the pain you must be feeling over this tragic loss. Things like this seem to have no reason, and yet insane things like this happen everyday. Grief is an awful pain, and I can only imagine how much you must hurt thinking about how your girlfriend was killed. You are doing the right thing talking about it. Perhaps you feel that no one can possibly understand how you are hurting. Grief is grief, and everyone posting of this forum is here because they are experiencing it. Reading about the experiences of others help ease the pain is some strange way. I think it might be because we realize that we aren't the only one going through suffering. Again I want you to know that I am so sorry, and I do understand. I pray that you find the understanding that you need to help you in the difficult days ahead. Keep coming back to the forum and talking and reading, it really does help. Ken

post-298128-0-21417400-1328303199_thumb.post-298128-0-40535500-1328303225_thumb.Last Friday, sisters Daisy and Rose were brutally stabbed to death by a psychotic killer here in the seemingly safe town of Billings, MT. They were both beautiful and talented girls whose lives were unfairly taken at the young ages of 21 and 22. Nothing can describe the pain I feel for the loss of Daisy, who I was very close to on a romantic level. The killer came into their apartment and tried to sell them prescription pills and when they refused to buy them, he strangled Rose and stabbed her in the neck. When Daisy tried to help her sister, he turned on her and stabbed her dozens of times until she bled to death. He then placed their bodies in a "sacrificial" fashion as if he intended to perform some kind of satanic ritual. I am so horrified that such a monster could even exist that I don't want to even call him by name, as it would suggest that he is some form of human --- But the sad thing is that his name is Andrew Scott Denning and he was described as a quite, respectful anime nerd who people regarded as harmless.

These girls were perfect targets for such a twisted psychopath. They were both quite small and soft spoken, very cute, innocent, and naive. They were prone to trust anyone without a second thought. Nobody expected Denning to be so messed up, especially not a couple girls as sweet as them. I can't express in words the pain I feel or the loathing I have for this individual, but if they had to go it was best they went together. They did everything together, joined at the hip most of the time, and I can only imagine what one or the other would be going through right now had one of them survived. They were always together in life, and it seems appropriate that they would die together. I never realized something so abominable would happen in my town. There are so many things I never got to tell her. She was the most amazing artist I knew and she inspired me on so many levels. I wanted to be like her in a lot of ways and so I changed many things about myself in the pursuit of making her happy. And now I am left on this earth, a different person now thanks to this amazing girl who was able to bring me out of my shell, and I am left without her and as it sinks in more and more, I realize just how much I really loved her.

Nobody should ever have to die like this. Daisy and Rose Edwards, I know you're in a far happier place then the rest of us now. I'll never be able to forget you two for as long as I live. Daisy, my love, I will see you again some day. I can feel your angel watching over us. Ian

P.S. I attached some photos up there. In the picture of the girls, Rose is on the left and Daisy the right. The girly looking mugshot is Denning.

• Members

Neenan,

I guess none of us will ever understand these horrific tragedies that others cause. How can words aptly describe the whole senselessness of the situation?

I am so very sorry for your loss. It sounds as though Daisy enriched your life and helped you grow as a person. In time, you will be able to remember all the good about your relationship with Daisy, but yet move forward with your own life, knowing that she would be happy for you. In the meantime, I hope justice is served to the man responsibile for this horror.

Please continue to share your story and Daisy and Rose's stories. We will be here to listen.

ModKonnie

• Members

Neenan,

I guess none of us will ever understand these horrific tragedies that others cause. How can words aptly describe the whole senselessness of the situation?

I am so very sorry for your loss. It sounds as though Daisy enriched your life and helped you grow as a person. In time, you will be able to remember all the good about your relationship with Daisy, but yet move forward with your own life, knowing that she would be happy for you. In the meantime, I hope justice is served to the man responsibile for this horror.

Please continue to share your story and Daisy and Rose's stories. We will be here to listen.

ModKonnie

• Members

Neenan,

ModKonnie

Archived