Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Anniversay

bev9219

• Members

Hello,

Today is the sixth anniversary of my husband's death and the pain feels as sharp today as then. I have done a lot of grieving work, but I guess I will always feel that pain especially on this day. Just checking in. I know that you all know how I feel. Just trying to get through the day. Thanks for listening, Bev

• Members

Hello,

Today is the sixth anniversary of my husband's death and the pain feels as sharp today as then. I have done a lot of grieving work, but I guess I will always feel that pain especially on this day. Just checking in. I know that you all know how I feel. Just trying to get through the day. Thanks for listening, Bev

Bev,

We will be thinking of you today and everyday. Anniversaries are always tough. Thanks for sharing with us.

ModKonnie

• Moderators

I'm sorry for your loss, and for those particular kind of days. I hope you've otherwise been able to "move on" (for lack of a better way to put it) and focus on his life and your times together.

Archived