Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

visiting mom today

debbie8800

• Members

Today was interesting, I went up to a doctor and it was 4 miles from where mom is buried. So i got to the maosoleum around 445, and the security claims, " you must hurry we closed at 4:30' ohm so i touched moms crypt and said a prayer in 2 minutes and left. lol

The roommate thing is not going well i am having anxiety with the guy behind me going in and out to smoke, so this won't work. This is really wierd. Right across from my moms cemetary a FOR RENT SIGN was posted. I went in filled out an application and will know more tommorrow. Is that erie? Is that strange? im not sure.......No credit check either. lol too good to be true. its a small one bedroom nice clean for 875.00 hard wood floors. It might have to do either that or i find someone decent to share with. I can't handle living with these two characters.

I am still in the process of obtaining a passport to go see scotland, I may have to have surgery and my insurance only covers me here so i will be here a little while. I took this place because i wanted to be near my moms old residence but I am not comfortable here.

I burst into tears tonight when i entered the place. The owner told me not to complain about the other guy. I guess he doesn't care just wants the money and i should just look for another place. Anyway hopefully ii will get situated.

I hope god is watching over me and guiding me. I have to get situated and look for a job, there is much more work where my mom is buried in North Arlington actually. So that was my adventure of the day.... Still planning a trip to Scotland in the near future. Would like to visit Liverpool, Edinburgh, england, Wales and possibly Paris.

Thank you for listening. Mom I hope you rip and I love you always.

• Members

Today was interesting, I went up to a doctor and it was 4 miles from where mom is buried. So i got to the maosoleum around 445, and the security claims, " you must hurry we closed at 4:30' ohm so i touched moms crypt and said a prayer in 2 minutes and left. lol

The roommate thing is not going well i am having anxiety with the guy behind me going in and out to smoke, so this won't work. This is really wierd. Right across from my moms cemetary a FOR RENT SIGN was posted. I went in filled out an application and will know more tommorrow. Is that erie? Is that strange? im not sure.......No credit check either. lol too good to be true. its a small one bedroom nice clean for 875.00 hard wood floors. It might have to do either that or i find someone decent to share with. I can't handle living with these two characters.

I am still in the process of obtaining a passport to go see scotland, I may have to have surgery and my insurance only covers me here so i will be here a little while. I took this place because i wanted to be near my moms old residence but I am not comfortable here.

I burst into tears tonight when i entered the place. The owner told me not to complain about the other guy. I guess he doesn't care just wants the money and i should just look for another place. Anyway hopefully ii will get situated.

I hope god is watching over me and guiding me. I have to get situated and look for a job, there is much more work where my mom is buried in North Arlington actually. So that was my adventure of the day.... Still planning a trip to Scotland in the near future. Would like to visit Liverpool, Edinburgh, england, Wales and possibly Paris.

Thank you for listening. Mom I hope you rip and I love you always.

Debbie,

I am saying a positive prayer for you that things will turn out. If not this place, then keep looking. I hope you get to Scotland soon.

ModKonnie

• Members

Debbie,

What happened with that apartment? It sounds like things are working out for you. It all takes time though, we are planning a trip to Bolivia to stay there for 1-2 months but all the preparations take time.

Keep us updated :-)

Ada

Archived