Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Our Loved Ones Never Leave Our Sides

JScalise

• Members

My name is Jennifer Scalise. I lost my daughter Brooke on July 13, 2009 while we were on vacation in Costa Rica. We were on a half-day excursion and on our way back to the resort. The tour guides decided to take us back a different way, a dangerous way. We were on ATVs part of the day and in a very safe environment on the beach. This time they took us up a cliff that had a 90 degree turn at the top with no guard rail to protect us. There were several children on this tour... my Brooke didn't make the turn and fell 260 ft. My little angel left me so many wonderful treasures that I've uncovered back at home, it was as if her soul knew she would be called home before her time. Although every day is still a challenge, I have come to know an amazing peace and strength with proof that our loved ones never leave our sides. There is a very thin veil between this life and the next. My story is helping many, and as we all continue to embrace our life journey here, I'm hopeful I can help you too. If you'd like to learn more about my daughter and her amazing story, please visit www.jenniferscaliseauthor.com or www.brookesavealife.org. "A Mothers Journey of Love, Loss & Life Beyond" is the title of the legacy I wrote about Brooke and the gifts she continues to offer to all of us. I hope you visit us and find a little peace today. Their memories are etched in our hearts forever, aren't they.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• post-298088-0-37037200-1327718895_thumb.jpg
  • post-298088-0-45102700-1327718880_thumb.jpg

Archived