Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

need to share

debbie8800

• Members

I do live near moms old place and there the building was looming over the area today. We had snow, i thought of mom often. I am not really happy where i am living, its tolerable. So anyway, I am thinking a visit to scotland in sept may help me. My mom went to europe when i was 14, she saw london scotland, belgium, wales, paris, etc. She went home. I have never gotten over there and think maybe i should go. I wanted to go with my mom but now she is gone.......

I live on a huge hill and when coming home tonight i got stuck and the car was slipping backwards so i put the emergency break on and came in the house. Its a big hill leading to our driveway. The girl that lives here i havn't met yet and the guys are kind of quiet so i still feel lonely and miss the scots. Such a friendly group....

I miss my mother alot and will be going to her maosoleum next weekend to pay my respects. I am trying to move on but finding the right roommates is not easy. I started my classes today and got the assignment done at the library lord knows its hard to concentrate in the house with the guy behind me going in and out to smoke all day, ugh.

The owner has his son here, both sit in a chair and don't say anything. Why is it so hard to find normal nice roommates. So bloody hard.

Missing family and mom. I need something to make me happy and its not happening yet....Hope everyone is doing well

• Members

I do live near moms old place and there the building was looming over the area today. We had snow, i thought of mom often. I am not really happy where i am living, its tolerable. So anyway, I am thinking a visit to scotland in sept may help me. My mom went to europe when i was 14, she saw london scotland, belgium, wales, paris, etc. She went home. I have never gotten over there and think maybe i should go. I wanted to go with my mom but now she is gone.......

I live on a huge hill and when coming home tonight i got stuck and the car was slipping backwards so i put the emergency break on and came in the house. Its a big hill leading to our driveway. The girl that lives here i havn't met yet and the guys are kind of quiet so i still feel lonely and miss the scots. Such a friendly group....

I miss my mother alot and will be going to her maosoleum next weekend to pay my respects. I am trying to move on but finding the right roommates is not easy. I started my classes today and got the assignment done at the library lord knows its hard to concentrate in the house with the guy behind me going in and out to smoke all day, ugh.

The owner has his son here, both sit in a chair and don't say anything. Why is it so hard to find normal nice roommates. So bloody hard.

Missing family and mom. I need something to make me happy and its not happening yet....Hope everyone is doing well

Hi Debbie,

Uggghhh. I know what you mean about finding the right roommates. It may take a few changes, but you will eventually find people you are compatible with.

I think you should go to Scotland in September. How awesome for you. Planning your trip may help you, too because you will have a goal.

I am taking classes, too, so I know how important it is to be in the right frame of mind for studying.

So did anything happen to your car when you left it at the bottom of the hill? It doesn't snow here very often, so one thing I am really nervous about is driving on ice. As a matter of fact, I really can't drive all that well on snow and ice. I panic and stay home--LOL.

I know you are missing family and mom. Do pictures of your family help? Do you have any setting around or on your computer?

Hoping you have a good day.

ModKonnie

• Members

Yes Mod I have pics of mom in my room and looking for more frames to put more out as i come across them in the photo albums......

Yes i think your right going over to scotland would be awesome. Right now i have dental work and a surgery i need done so i was thinking sept right after the summer during which the rates to europe are the highest.

Toight i drove down to cherry hill near delaware and thoughts good thoughts of mom and me came up when we shared driving down there. Saw the delaware and maryland plates and remembered our trips to florida with fondness.....

I am trying to find my way right now, and prayers things fall into place. the gym, zumba, yoga and swimming has always been a past time for me..... The hard part is when my mind turns toward mom and suddenly i remember she is gone, wow especially in the morning when i wake up. Last night i had a dream about her and woke up in a peaceful state.

I do need to get up to her mausoleum for that connection.......Wish i could touch her and see her. Have a wonderful day. DD

Archived