Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

no more perfect world

debbie8800

• Members

As I make my way today to move in with 3 strangers, I need your prayers. I hope this works. They seem ok, helpful with me. The house is nice and it is 2 miles from where my mom lived so i can feel close to her. Its a nice area of jersey with many professionals and a nice gym for me to swim and do yoga which is my salvation. I will stay here for a while then will figure out my next plan. Its almost as if i have to keep uprooting so i don't feel the pain of standing still and feeling the loss. Later I will find my own space and get a cat.

For now this will have to do. Have a blessed day all. Mom I feel your spirit with me and love you very much. Debbie

• Members

Debbie: You have my prayers.

I know this has been an ordeal and I hope God will help you find the way towards happiness.

• Members

Debbie,

I wish you the very best and believe that the events in our lives are placed their for a purpose. I am sure your mom is watching over and guiding you in this journey.

Remember, every setback is a setup for a comeback. Wishing you peace and happiness during this transition. Stay strong!

Archived