Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

a month today

michael watkins

• Members
michael watkins

I have read many post here and hoping to find some kind of help through this journey that I am faced with. I lost my son on December 14 2011 unexpectantly he I really do not know where to begin many of the feelings that i have read about is what i am going through. I am sad, fustrated, and angry. Most nights im having panic attacks im crying all the time I feel weak and exausted. I barely get out of bed most days i see no point Michael truly is my heart I loved him when I carried him for 9 months and when he came in the world December 31 1991 my life was complete. I lost my baby the same Month he was born in. I used to love December for christmas, his birthday, and new years all i can say Is my life is forever ruined my heart forever broken and I dont see how there can ever be light again..... R.I.P my son - Michael W

• Members

I have read many post here and hoping to find some kind of help through this journey that I am faced with. I lost my son on December 14 2011 unexpectantly he I really do not know where to begin many of the feelings that i have read about is what i am going through. I am sad, fustrated, and angry. Most nights im having panic attacks im crying all the time I feel weak and exausted. I barely get out of bed most days i see no point Michael truly is my heart I loved him when I carried him for 9 months and when he came in the world December 31 1991 my life was complete. I lost my baby the same Month he was born in. I used to love December for christmas, his birthday, and new years all i can say Is my life is forever ruined my heart forever broken and I dont see how there can ever be light again..... R.I.P my son - Michael W

I'm still so new to this whole grieving prosess, it's been 3 1/2 months since my oldest son Kevin left us, so I'm not sure if I have any words to help. I can say is that you're not alone in your pain. It's the worst kind of pain imaginable. I'm deeply sorry for your loss of Michael.

• Members

Kevin's Mom

First, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful son, Kevin. My son, Brian was also born in 1991. He was 16 when he was killed in a completely preventable car crash.

Most of us post under the thread of Loss of an Adult Child. Even though Brian was not an adult, I am accepted without question and you will too.

We know how you feel. We know what you are and will be going through. Brian died on 6-19-2008. The worst day of our lives. He would have been 17 on 7-12-2008 - the second worst day of our lives.

Please join us by clicking on the Loss of an Adult Child thread. You will be welcomed and find other parents who know what you are going through.

We care

Colleen, Brian's Mother FOrever

Archived