Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Aaron

aaronnelson

• Members

I think I am in the right place now- I might not find it again- It was nice in a weird way to know that there are parents who feel the exact same way- I am so, I dont even know how to describe it, Is' go through the day barely crying- but yet I feel like im crazy, like im going to flip out. I Hurt so much, the pain does'nt have words. Losing my parents was terrible, but this..., Horrific. My Aaron was born 1-5-1989. His life was cut short on an un- sanded bridge at 6am on a tuesday morning, It was his day off from work and school, It was going to be a beautiful forty three above day, and after all it was mn deer hunting season, he was about 3 minutes from his destination. State patrol said it was a freak accident. It was a preventable accident. As a child he was always happy, sure of himself. He would sing and dance with his mom all our lives.He brought light to every day, he never as a teenager acted funny around his friends-he would kiss and bear hug me if there was friends there or not. He was respectful and kind to all. Aaron was 22 years old, already a pilot for 3 years and was going through the state patrol program. He was going to be married in the summer of this year. He just recently said his life was perfect. Aaron was 6'2 185lb with sandy brown hair and sky blue eyes- with a smile that was heart warming.

I am not sure if anyone would like to see my son, but a co- worker caught us on video dancing at our hospital christmas party in 2009 - its beautiful. He worked with me for 2 1/2 years while he was in college. its on you tube " aaron and sandy dancing."

I have three sons- Aaron is the oldest, It is so hard to help my boys and husband when I feel like this- Its like a nightmere- more like adream, He is on my fireplace- I know its real but yet its like I cant wrap my head around it. First Thanksgiving, then, christmas, my birthday, new Years, Aarons birthday and orthodox christmas - I feel like what the heck is going on- What do I do to fix this, how as a nurse / his mom can I fix his owie and make it all disappear? i want to be with him, I dont want Aaron to be alone, to be without his mom

• Members
Conniewhite33

Sandy I understand how u feel I also work in the nursing profession yet I couldnt do anything to protect or fix my childs cancer. I feel like as a mother I should have been able to fix it yet I couldnt. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish we could both roll back the time and save our sons. I feel so helpless that I couldnt protect him. My son was such a caring young man. He put everyone before himself. He loved his mom and his family. Why oh why do bad things happen to such wonderful people at a,young age. I know they both could have made such a difference in the world. I miss Shawn so much its somwtimes unbearavle. He was 19 when he died. He was also born in 1989. He was way too young to die. Thinking of u today. Hope god gives u piece today. Bless u and your family

Archived