Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

having a hard time

debbie8800

• Members

Tonight was hard for me for some reason. I have been crying alot and just wish my mother was hear to help me figure out what to do. She was my rock, we complimented each other. Her strengths were my weaknesses and vise versa.

Anyway I have to find an apt, move and my classes start up on jan 17 so i have to hurry. I always had mom on my mind and feel so removed from her somehow not seeing her every day and it is scary. I am surprised i don't have panic attacks. I

just get nervous easy. A friend thinks i should move to florida but i don't want to go. My mom is buried here. I went on facebook tonight and posted her picture again. I need to be able to see her.

To Linda Lee you sound like me I was sooooo close to my mother too. Anything I did i would wonder if she would approve. My mom was from scotland and had a heart of gold. She was always giving to others and she is missed by so many, I miss her the most and needed her the most.

I hope I can get through this life without her, sometimes I wonder.

• Members

Keep talking to your mom and asking for advice and for her to lead you to where you need to be. I do this with my mom, who was my best friend and cornerstone and it helps some.

• Members

Debbie I feel like I have fallen apart and will never be ok.again. all weekend I stayed in bed and didn't want to do anything see anyone...

I am not working and feel very depressed and see no.reason to.go on.... my fiance says hr.understands but I think he is getting tired of me being depressed and crying all the time every day.

• Members

Linda what you are feeling is normal, grief has stages, you are an awful lot like me or maybe its because we both took care of our mothers and got on so well with them. I know it hurts so bad. I was crying in bed last night.

Can you try to go to the gym for a swim, or are you working, maybe take some classes, my classes start up on jan 17th and i can't wait. I feel sometimes there is no purpose without her also. Try and stay strong and think positive, these feelings you

have will slowly come under control if you have to keep your mind on something else.

I also feel guilt for letting my mother go into the nursing home and that is why i cry. Your grief will run its course with several stages and i know you can pull through them.

Debbie

• Members

Sometimes I think if I just forget then it wont hurt as bad. I am having huge anxiety over going to pick up moms remains and having the memorial services...

Archived