Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Spammers on this site: just got my badge

widower2

• Moderators

So if you see anything, you can simply report it through normal channels or let me know. I will be happy to remove the spam, ban them, and sign their email address up for lots of spam. :)  FYI/FWIW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Now that's being a grief warrior!  I find it unnerving and upsetting seeing our safe space for grief invaded by spammers. We're shaky and vulnerable enough without being reminded of the aggressive con artists in the outside world. 

• Like 1

• Members

Ahem…I know you will see these right away, but I will report them to you anyway.

Some you-know-what has posted about 15 spams on here (and likely other forums) a few minutes ago. Name of kaibaramadan.

Do your worst, my friend. Get the SOB!

• Like 1

• Members
DancesWithWolves
7 minutes ago, foreverhis said:

Ahem…I know you will see these right away, but I will report them to you anyway.

Some you-know-what has posted about 15 spams on here (and likely other forums) a few minutes ago. Name of kaibaramadan.

Do your worst, my friend. Get the SOB!

Agreed!  I reported all of them as spam too. Thank you for watching out for us @widower2!

• Like 2

• Members

OK, I've been out of touch for a couple of weeks, can someone tell me what this is all about...Spams?

• Like 1

• Moderators

I just logged on and found out about this. I think the other mods/admins (Kelly etc) have cleaned up most of the garbage but I'll poke around. I swear these losers breed like cockroaches...

And they don't know it yet but the latest slime just signed up for a bunch of free coupons and other email spam, hope they enjoy. Shame how I can see their email address when they register :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Best thing you can do is spot and delete them!  They sign up with other email addresses...sigh....