Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Husband passed in October

itismeuc

• Members

Hello All - I am new here and have been reading some of your posts. I have you all in my prayers. I lost my husband in October of 2011. We were married or 19 years. I find myself wanting to go home after work each day and just seclude myself in my house. I know I am depresssed. I feel like I am getting better each day but I am n ot sure. I have my husbands ashes in my bedroom and several pictures of him there. I have this new life but I don't know how to act, or what to do with it.

• Members

Hello All - I am new here and have been reading some of your posts. I have you all in my prayers. I lost my husband in October of 2011. We were married or 19 years. I find myself wanting to go home after work each day and just seclude myself in my house. I know I am depresssed. I feel like I am getting better each day but I am n ot sure. I have my husbands ashes in my bedroom and several pictures of him there. I have this new life but I don't know how to act, or what to do with it.

Robin,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your husband. You are smart to realize you cannot seclude yourself from life even when it is a struggle to continue to move forward. Do you have anyone to talk to? Did the two of you have children? Are you a member of any group? How are you doing at work? Are you eating or sleeping okay? I know this is tough, but you've taken some very positive steps, including coming here where others have experienced similar losses. They will be able to share with you and offer you encouragement. We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

Archived