Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

i lost my baby girl on her due date

beckymaldonado

• Members
beckymaldonado

it has been a week and 2 days since i lost my beautiful Eva Temperance on her due date i will never get to see what color her eyes are or get to see her grow up how do i cope with it??????????/

• Members

Welcome Becky

I am so very sorry to read of the loss of your precious child Eva Temperance. The loss of a child is the most devastating of all losses and we all ask that most difficult of all question:"How am I Supposed to Live Without You"

I lost my only child, Stephen over 4 years ago. The loving, compassionate parents on this Board taught me how to rebuild my shattered world and continue on with their support. It certainly is not easy and with the help of others who are walking the same path it is possible. Most post to the loss of Adult Child section of this Board. If you click on that portion and then click "Reply" and post- your heart --you will receive tremendous support and consolation.

You are not alone so please come back. Even if to read and receive comfort.

Archived