Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

A BATTLE OF BEATING THE CANCER BEAST

Sheila With Love

• Members
Sheila With Love

Beating The Cancer Beast!

You fought, and fought, and fought and then fought some more, but from the cancer beast YOU--

Yes, YOU, no one could save. You endured test after test, and then had even more. Alas, no test given to you provided the answer to a cure. You had surgery, radiation, and chemo, then prescribed tests more-- but no treatments given conquered this cancer that kills!

I dream, I hope, I pray for a cure, a remedy to be found that enables cancer victims to fight and win the battle for life. Cancer is a maleficent beast! Cancer is an insidious monster! We must fight, we must vanquish! Its eradication we must soon rejoice! We pray for the day when it is no more. Healing needs to even defeat’s score!

Dedicated to the memory of loved ones who’ve lost their battle to this horrific monster Cancer Beast!

“When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.” —Kahil Gibran

Cancer kills far too many of our loved ones! Far too many of those we love are lost. We must find a cure! We must have faith this monster will one day be no more!

• Like 1