Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Too much happening so suddenly

alexakay

• Members

as if im not still grieving over the sudden loss of my partner, even after almost 3 months, im being forced to move out the place we shared for the last 4 almost 5 years by his family. i dont even know where im gonna go no money, as my boyfriend was the one i depended on and we made money from our business together without him the business doesnt exist. my head hasnt been in the right place still, im so stressed out its not even funny..my whole world is falling down all at once. problem after problem.. how do i stay positive when theres so many reasons not to be? im stuck.. 

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

• Moderators

Do you have a family member or friend you can couch surf with until you get a job?  Is his family planning on closing his business....is his name on everything or is yours?

• Moderators

And I want to mention (Thanks, Thomas for sharing that), when I was going through a super hard place in my life, I'd get up, look in the mirror, and tell myself, "It won't be like this forever."  And it wasn't.  I shared that with my daughter years later when she was going through something really hard...she looked astounded and said, "I do that!"

I realize this wasn't grief due to death/s, and that death is pretty permanent from our vantage point, so that won't change, but our hearts heal somewhat...not as before, it has a lot of scar tissue, as we carry our grief inside of us...somehow, one day at a time we learn to carry it.