Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Feeling Overwhelmed and Sad

Tweetymm125@aol.com

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

I am really feeling down today. My daughter is moving in to live with a guy she knows a month She says that she has never been happier. I I feel so alone . this is just so unlike her. She has been with me for 23 and a half years I know that she wasn't going to be here forever but it sucks! The guy has kid 7 I feel she is moving too fast Here are the Holidays and I miss my son so much My dad has cancer and my uncle had a massive stroke I am not used to living alone I guess I am not alone because I live with 4 dogs I am not used to being alone and she. Is,Irving right after Xmas This is just too much too fast She is taking her dog which is aliitle dog that I sleep width so my lifeis again changing and there is nothing I could about it She has a good career and so does the guy He has his own home and is a nurse manager My daughter does not have a child. I said what is the big hurry She is in a cloud I told her I wish her the best but she has to do what she wants I can not stop her I just want her to be happy but I am so unhappy I think it will be difficult for her since he has a child but I just didn't expect this right now I am just sitting here crying alone I wish my son was still here I just can not believe he is gone. There is alittle Cherlie Brown Xmas tree on his grave zthis is just to much to bearRobs mom

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

Susan I, am praying ttomight for. God to help you Your beautifull daughter does not want you sad You have such a gift of comfort for all of us here I bet your daughter was just like you. You will see her again and she will watch over you till you see her again. May God bless you and give you alittte bit of peaceSending hugs your wayRobs mom

• Members

Martha - Thank you. I truly believe that Shannon's sweet spirit prompted you to pray for me, and send me the message of encouragement. I believe the message for me was from her, and you were the messenger. She witnessed my breakdown tonight when I visited the graveside. She must have been there.....the message that she does not want me sad, and that we will be together again, and she will be watching over me.....well, I believe those are her words to me and she used you to deliver them. I will never forget this kindness.

Archived