Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss Of Parent

Presti

• Members

Hello My Name is Melissa and I lost my mother on January 24, 2023 and I am having a hard time with her passing away I miss her so much I did not get to say good bye to her in person before she passed away or to tell her how I feel or tell her how sorry I am for the way things ended for us when she moved out 

• Members

hello presti i just lost my dad 3 day ago and i think they forgive everything, some times we feel, cuz we didn't told them they do not know we are sorry. but trust me they now and they will always forgive.

as hard as it is, we must continue and go on with our lives and our plans.

• Members

Thank you so much Magaly for getting back to me I have not been on here for a while because I have been busy and am still grieving that fact she is going. My mom was not only my mom she was also my dad again thank you again for leaving me this message and am sorry about you dad. Prest

• Members

I lost my dad back in 2020 and it honestly doesn’t get any easier but the pain will eventually get easier I’m not saying it goes away but it gets easier when my dad passed away I didn’t get to say goodbye either I looked up to that man and the things he did everyday and then we got on bad terms and he passed away and it made me feel terrible because I never got that conversation I needed with him to tell him I’m sorry for the things I did but that’ll never happen