Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Heart is shattered

brokenheartSD

• Members
brokenheartSD

It's approaching 3 months since my Mum died. I miss her so much. I have gone back to work and even started studying. It was one of the last things I spoke to her about my future. Though everything in my life has taken second place grief now dictates my interactions. I just want to be with her again, just another day, another meal together or another conversation. My essence got buried with her that's how I feel inside I'm completely depleted. I love you Mama.

• Hugs 2

• Members

hello my friend I just lost my dad 2 day ago, im in another country and cant go back for now. i totally understand when you said that grief totally dictates your interactiosn cuz is exactly what is happening to me. i need to work and I'm doing only as a ghost.

• Hugs 2

• Members
grievingwoman
13 hours ago, brokenheartSD said:

I have been on autopilot since she died so I understand. It's like I'm just a shell

My condolences to you brokenheartSD. I lost my mom 2 weeks ago. Like you, I've been on autopilot and am just a shell right now. 

16 hours ago, Magaly said:

hello my friend I just lost my dad 2 day ago, im in another country and cant go back for now. i totally understand when you said that grief totally dictates your interactiosn cuz is exactly what is happening to me. i need to work and I'm doing only as a ghost.

Also, my condolences to you Magaly about your dad. 

I'm glad this forum exists so that people across the world can connect with each other to help us grieve our lost loved ones. I miss my mom so much right now. I feel so alone. I watch videos on my iphone of her speaking so that I won't forget her voice. I know it's only been two weeks but I just want her back. 

• Hugs 2

• Members

I will tell you my dad was a psychologist and he always teach me to be aware of how short life is. is kind of annoying how right he was, and I'm just trying to stop crying and imagine, he will tell me to go on, that I can cry all I need or want but I can't stop living.

Although I'm like a ghost right now, I'm about to start working and I can´t stop the pain in my chest

• Hugs 1